2018 - Present
2017 - 2018
2009 - 2018
2005 - 2011
1994 - 1996
2002 - 2011
2002 - 2006
1996 - 2001
TELEVISION BROADCASTING EXPERIENCE
Final Fight Championship (FFC), Las Vegas, NV
• Blow by Blow Commentator for FFC "Fight Dome Las Vegas" Events broadcast on CBS Sports Network (CBSSN).
* On-Air Contributor and Writer for FFC content appearing on Fight Channel World HD, FinalFightChampionship.com, FightBreak.com and all @FFCfighting social media channels.
"The Sports Desk", Torrance CitiCABLE, Torrance, CA
• Anchored, Reported, Wrote, Edited & Produced a weekly 'hyperlocal' sports news program for Torrance CitiCABLE.
* Managed, coached and mentored a staff of four reporters/editors.
* 1st Place Winner for "Best Sports Show" and "Best News Story" at the 2018 SCAN NATOA STAR Awards.
Anchor/Host/Reporter – Active Freelance
Various States/Regions (CA/FL/NY/MA/RI)
• Sports anchor, host and play-by-play commentator for high-profile television, radio and internet programs.
• Reporting and commentating for NBA.com and various radio broadcasts including ESPN Radio.
• Personality sports commentating for MAV TV, Main Event TV and Fight Now TV.
* Reporting for #1 Rated Consumer Reports Program in Southern California, "Best Deals TV Show" on KCAL 9 and KDOC TV.
AJ successfully managed the following three opportunities simultaneously over multiple years:
"Real to Reel," Springfield, MA
• Sports and News Feature Reporter for “Real to Reel” that originated from WWLP-TV (NBC).
• Created specialized sports features and segments.
• Programs aired in Boston, Orlando, Hartford and Springfield.
• Covered the 2009 NBA Playoffs (Bulls vs. Celtics).
WRGB-TV (CBS), Albany, NY
• Anchor, report and produce sportscasts and special segments on a fill-in basis.
• Personality coverage of Boston Celtics games during the 2004/2005/2006 seasons.
• Live reporting from the America East Championship Tournament in Boston (covering University of Albany Basketball).
COX Sports Television (New England), Providence, RI
• Popular, personable anchor on the desk and in the field.
• Conducted compelling, live sports interviews that created headline news.
• Host of highly rated sports news and talk program, “Sports Page Live.”
• Exclusive field reporter for Boston Celtics, New England Patriots and Professional Boxing.
• Regularly reported live from the following: NBA (playoffs), NFL, MLB ALCS, AHL, PGA, WNBA, NCAA (March Madness) and US Open.
* Served as Sideline Reporter for games involving URI Men's Basketball, URI Football, Brown University Football, Providence College Hockey and High School Sports.
AJ successfully managed the above three opportunities simultaneously over multiple years.
WENY-TV (ABC), Elmira, NY
• Creative anchor and reporter, producing standout segments and field reports.
• Covered 2000 World Series (Yankees vs. Mets).
• Covered the following major sporting events on a regular basis: (NASCAR) Bud at The Glen, (PGA) B.C. Open and (LPGA) Corning Classic.
• Personality sports radio coverage on WENY-AM/FM radio.
** Other Highlights **
Produced and Hosted the following broadcast programs; "Jim MacMahon GSE Celebrity Golf Invitational", "A Night To Remember" (The retirement ceremony special honoring 5-Time World Champion Boxer, Vinny Paz), "East Coast Pride: The Battle of New England" and "Common Joe".
Conducted post fight interviews and ringside celebrity interviews during the Broadcast of the 'CES Boxing Series' appearing on CN8's 'Prime Time Fights'.
University of Hartford
West Hartford, CT